Overview of Samoana Boutique Hotel
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Quadruple Room, 2 Queen Beds, Kitchen, Mountain View
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Mountain View
Superior Studio Suite, Balcony, Park View (2nd Floor)
About this area
Located in Apia, Samoana Boutique Hotel is in an area with great airport proximity. Faleata Golf Course and Papaseea Sliding Rocks are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Papapapaitai Falls and Piula Cave Pool.Visit our Apia travel guide
- Apia Park - 6 min walk
- Palolo Deep Marine Reserve - 20 min walk
- Falemataaga – The Museum of Samoa - 7 min drive
- Fish Market - 10 min drive
- Fugalei Fresh Produce Market - 11 min drive
- Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.) - 62 min drive
About this property
Samoana Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 15 for adults, and USD 5 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 8 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 8 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 5 (one-way), (from 5 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Fantastic stay at the Samoana Boutique Hotel. Brand new rooms felt luxurious with beautiful new appliances and amenities. Will absolutely stay here next time I visit Samoa and will recommend to anyone looking for casual, convenient, clean and spacious place to explore Upolu from.