Overview of Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, City View
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Pool View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Pool View
About this area
Located in Anaheim, Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim is in the business district and near a train station. City National Grove of Anaheim and Medieval Times are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Angel Stadium of Anaheim or Honda Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.Visit our Anaheim travel guide
- American Sports Center - 20 min walk
- Downtown Disney® District - 2 min drive
- Disney California Adventure® Park - 5 min drive
- Disneyland® - 8 min drive
- Disneyland® Park - 14 min drive
- Santa Ana Regional Transportation Center - 7 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 14 min drive
- Tru Grits — 1 min walk
- Palapa Bar — 1 min walk
- Taco Bell - 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 1 min walk
- Shakey's Pizza Parlor - 4 min walk
About this property
Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities