Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Basic Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
- Max people: 2Max adults: 2Max children: 1
2 Single Beds
18 square metres m2 room with a balcony/patio
Internet – Free WiFi
Food & Drink – Kitchen with fridge (on request)
Bathroom – Shared bathroom and free toiletries
Comfort – Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
About this area
Hostel georgia is located in Amsterdam's Amsterdam City Centre neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Artis and Vondelpark, while Nemo Science Museum and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Johan Cruyff Arena, and consider making time for Amsterdam Dungeon, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Amsterdam travel guide
- Rembrandt House Museum - 7 min walk
- Hermitage Amsterdam - 8 min walk
- Nemo Science Museum - 9 min walk
- Artis - 10 min walk
- Royal Theater Carre - 12 min walk
- Mr. Visserplein Stop - 3 min walk
- Rokin Station - 17 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 25 min drive
About this property
Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and fridges can be requested.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free toiletries
- Shared bathroom
Food and drink
- Fridge (on request)
- Balcony or patio
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.