Overview of Chancellor on Currie
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Queen Room
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Twin Room, 2 Queen Beds
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
Executive Spa Room
About this area
Located in Adelaide, Chancellor on Currie is in the city centre and near the airport. Victoria Square and Adelaide Festival Centre are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Adelaide Botanic Gardens and Glenelg Beach. Enjoy an event or a match at Adelaide Oval, and consider making time for Adelaide Zoo—a top attraction that's not to be missed.Visit our Adelaide travel guide
- Victoria Square - 5 min walk
- Rundle Mall - 5 min walk
- Adelaide Casino - 6 min walk
- Government House - 6 min walk
- Adelaide Convention Centre - 8 min walk
- Pirie Street Tram Station - 2 min walk
- Adelaide, SA (ADL) - 17 min drive
About this property
Chancellor on Currie
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 10 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 10 (from 5 to 18 years old)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.4 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff members were friendly and accommodating. The location of the hotel is excellent. The restaurant breakfast was good.