Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
- One Single Bed
Karlstad eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Town Hall, Karlstad Cathedral, and Karlstad Congress Culture Centre. Also nearby are Ostra Bron and Sandgrund Lars Lerin.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Karlstad City features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel.
- Total number of rooms - 145
- Number of floors - 5
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Scandic Karlstad City has a restaurant serving lunch and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: SEK 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.