Please enter your travel dates.
Jungle Walk Bungalow
- 1 king
- 1 king
Coral Sea Bungalow
- 1 king
Eucalypt Bungalow - All Inclusive
- 1 king
4.5-star resort with pools, private beach, full-service spa
On its own private white sand beach, this resort is in Oak Beach, within the vicinity of Wildlife Habitat. Regional attractions also include Great Barrier Reef and Hartley's Crocodile Adventures.
Spend the day catching some rays at Thala Beach Lodge's private white sand beach, relaxing by one of the resort's 2 outdoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. At Thala Beach Lodge you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
The resort offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco resort also offers a health club and a garden. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
Thala Beach Lodge has designated areas for smoking.
- On private beach
- Poolside bar
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Video library
- Beauty services
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service health spa
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Number of floors - 1
- Free valet parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference center
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Private beach - direct access
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1615
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 150
- Year Built 1998
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 83
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ospreys - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and a health club are featured at the resort. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Ecotours on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Beauty Within has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments.
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 32 per person (one way)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.