Book your room at Westin Phoenix Downtown
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
4-star hotel in Phoenix (Downtown Phoenix) near US Airways Center
Located in the city center of Phoenix, this hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Arizona State University - Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix City Hall, and Phoenix Convention Center and Venues. Also nearby are US Airways Center and Chase Field.
In addition to a restaurant, Westin Phoenix Downtown features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Westin Phoenix Downtown features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 435 square feet (39 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Westin Phoenix Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 242
- Number of floors - 9
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- Conference space size (feet) - 435
- Conference space size (meters) - 39
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (15 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (15 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays.
Province - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Westin Phoenix Downtown
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 40
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.