Please enter your travel dates.
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Northampton with an indoor pool
Situated in Northampton, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Northampton Museum and Art Gallery, All Saints Church, and Northampton Guildhall. Area attractions also include Market Square and Salcey Forest.
Recreational amenities at Hilton Northampton include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), minibars, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Northampton provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Clock radio
- Welcome amenities
- Satellite TV service
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Seasons Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room