Please enter your travel dates.
Shared Dormitory, Women only - European Plan
- Two Beds
Standard Room, Mixed Dorm - European Plan
- One Bed
Shared Dormitory, Men only - European Plan
- One Bed
Private room - European Plan
- One Full Bed
Mexico City eco-friendly hostel near Plaza de la Constitucion
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hostel is close to Ayuntamiento, Plaza de la Constitucion, and Zocalo. Also nearby are Palacio Nacional and Metropolitan Cathedral.
A complimentary full breakfast is available. Hostal Centro Historico Regina also features a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a rooftop terrace.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hostel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Art Deco hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2010.
Hostal Centro Historico Regina is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1900
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.