Please enter your travel dates.
Superior King Room
- 1 king
Standard Twin Room
- 2 single
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Queen Room
- 1 queen
Melbourne eco-friendly hotel near Crown Casino
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Rialto Towers, Crown Casino, and Melbourne Aquarium. Also nearby are Etihad Stadium and Bourke Street Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Melbourne Little Bourke St features a fitness center. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of technology support staff and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 2195 square feet (204 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services, currency exchange, and tour assistance can be provided.
Ibis Melbourne Little Bourke St is a smoke-free property.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 204
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Year Built 1998
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2195
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe 600 - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Ibis Melbourne Little Bourke Street is perfectly located within walking distance of a variety of Melbourne CBD attractions. Wander around Spencer Street’s shopping outlets or catch a sporting game at Etihad Stadium. If you prefer a more cultural experience of the city, there are a plethora of museums and art galleries such as Federation Square located opposite Flinders Street railway station. Catch a show at the Arts centre or take a stroll around the Botanic gardens. Top the day off with a delicious meal in one of Melbourne’s many hidden restaurants or take a walk down Southbank to experience the buzz of the riverfront bars and infamous Southbank Flames which light up hourly.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 3.5 stars.