Book your room at ibis Melbourne Little Bourke St
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive King Room (Elevated Music Noise)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel in Melbourne near Crown Casino
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Rialto Towers, Crown Casino, and Melbourne Aquarium. Also nearby are Etihad Stadium and Bourke Street Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Melbourne Little Bourke St features a fitness center. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 2196 square feet (204 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Ibis Melbourne Little Bourke St is a smoke-free property.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 121
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 204
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 1998
- Conference space size (feet) - 2196
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (10 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10.00 AUD per 24-hour period )
In your room
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe 600 - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for ibis Melbourne Little Bourke St
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.