Availability: ibis Melbourne Little Bourke St
Standard Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Melbourne eco-friendly hotel near Crown Casino
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Rialto Towers, Crown Casino, and Melbourne Aquarium. Also nearby are Etihad Stadium and Bourke Street Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Melbourne Little Bourke St features a fitness center. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Melbourne Little Bourke St Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 2195 square feet (204 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Ibis Melbourne Little Bourke St is a smoke-free property.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 121
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 204
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 1998
- Conference space size (feet) - 2195
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe 600 - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
ibis Melbourne Little Bourke St Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 3.5 stars.