Book your room at Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos - All Inclusive
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room Ocean Front Club PremiumMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room Beach Front Club PremiumMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite Beach Front Club PremiumMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel near downtown San Jose has full-service spa, 4 pools
By historic downtown
This all-inclusive property, which features an 180-foot lighthouse, is located on the waterfront and within 2 km (1 mi) of historic downtown San Jose.
Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos has 4 pools, a sauna, and 6 spa treatment rooms. A kids clubs for children and teens offers a schedule of daily activities.
Views and minibars
Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos Luxury All Inclusive Resort guestrooms are fully equipped with first-class features including glass-walled showers, ocean views, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (non-alcoholic beverages included)
- Surcharges for room service
Activities and facilities/equipment
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Tennis lessons
- Water fitness
- Supervised activities for children between 5 and 12 years old
- Open from 10 AM until 1:30 PM and from 3:30 PM until 5 PM
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Theme parties
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Miniature golf
- Motorized water sports
- Room service
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Snorkeling gear
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Windsurfing equipment
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
At your hotel
This all-inclusive Mexican beachfront property is 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from historic downtown San Jose and Club Campestre San Jose Golf Course. This sprawling property features meticulous landscaping, oceanfront terraces and patios, and a fitness center. The 4 outdoor pools include a saltwater infinity pool, a pool dedicated to activities, and an adults-only pool.
Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos Luxury - All Inclusive resort offers a range of activities for guests, including biking, racquetball, a full-service spa, hair salon, and a schedule of daily activities and entertainment. The Nautico Juniors Club and La Tortuga Kids Club offer activities and games, such as movies, parties, and video games for children of all ages.
This Barceló resort offers 6 restaurants, several bars, a snack bar, and 24-hour room service. Dining options include elegant dinners, themed buffets, and authentic Mexican cuisine.
The on-site business center offers printing, copying, and faxing services. Computer rental is available, as are secretarial services. Wireless Internet access is available for a fee.
Guests driving to the resort can enjoy free valet parking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Business center
- Conference space
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Children's club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Local Expert Concierge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Free long-term parking
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
- Television in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 195 MXN per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 195 MXN per day )
Park your car
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Ceiling fan
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
Las Olas - Serving buffet breakfast, buffet or à la carte lunch, and dinner. This beachfront restaurant features ocean and bay views.
La Isla Snack Bar - Poolside bar serving snacks, ceviche, and beverages. Open late morning to early evening.
Albatross - This buffet offers theme dinners, including Mexican Fiesta night and Tropical Night, which is served on the beach. Indoor and outdoor seating offers views of the property's gardens. Open for dinner each evening.
Las Jicamas Mexican Restaurant - Offering traditional Mexican dishes and decor, a cantina bar, and a Mariachi stage. Dress code: long pants required for men, and no shorts or beach sandals are allowed. Open every other day for dinner.
La Gondola Italian Restaurant - Elegant restaurant featuring a menu of Italian cuisine for dinner. Open every other day. Dress code: long pants required for men, and no shorts or beach sandals are allowed.
Sushi Bar - Offering fresh sushi, with a bar and city views. Open for dinner.
Sky Sports Bar - Located in the top of the hotel's 180-foot lighthouse. Open Tuesday-Sunday evenings from 5 PM to 1 AM. Featuring panoramic views of the San Jose Golf course, Sea of Cortez and the town of San Jose. Sushi bar. Sky Sports Bar is now included in the hotel All Inclusive Plan.
Aquarium Lobby Bar - Lobby bar open each evening. Occasional live music and entertainment. The Aquarium Lobby Bar features a saltwater tropical fish aquarium and views of the courtyard.
The hotel offers a variety of daily and nightly activities. Pool parties, live music, water volleyball contests, international ballet shows, and karaoke nights are some of the events, along with activities for children at the kids' club.
The fitness center includes treadmills, stationary bicycles, and strength and cardiovascular equipment. Elsewhere on the property, guests can use bicycles and have access to racquetball facilities and equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the Mexico hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Volleyball on site
The full-service, on-site Deep Blue Spa offers a range of treatments, including mud baths, body scrubs, body wraps, massages, and beauty services. Overlooking the property gardens and the ocean, the wellness space has a steam room, sauna, spa tub, and 6 treatments rooms, including a couple's suite with private spa tub and shower.
Advanced reservations are required.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos - All Inclusive
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Sabor a Cabo Festival Preferred Ticket Pricing
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive a preferred ticket price of $80 per person for the Sabor a Cabo Food & Wine Festival event on December 6, 2014 when purchasing tickets at the hotel.
Details available at check-in. Tickets may be purchased at the front desk. No refunds for any unused portion of package. Offer subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.
USD 550 Resort Credit Offer
Book a 3-night minimum stay now - December 31, 2014 for travel during the same period and receive USD 550 in resort credit coupons per room/stay, valid for discounts on the following services:
- USD 135 coupon valid towards a room upgrade to a Junior Suite Beach Front Club Premium (4-night stay required; coupon applied to full upgrade price; maximum 1 coupon per stay)
- USD 15 coupon valid towards Internet fees
- USD 20 coupon valid towards late check-out (subject to availability)
- 3 USD 60 coupons valid towards extra wedding services, such as dinners, cakes, decorations, and ballroom rental (maximum 1 coupon per service)
- USD 15 coupon valid towards babysitting service
- 2 USD 20 coupons valid towards laundry service (minimum USD 100 purchase required)
- USD 25 coupon valid towards a Romantic Dinner
- USD 20 coupon valid towards Romantic Breakfast served in room (1 coupon per couple)
- 3 USD 15 coupons valid towards 1 room service order
- 2 USD 20 coupons valid towards a bottle of premium tequila (1 coupon per bottle)
- 2 USD 20 coupons valid towards a bottle of Dom Perignon o Moët Chandon (1 coupon per bottle)
- 2 USD 10 coupons valid towards a bottle of wine valued at USD 25 or more (1 coupon per bottle)
- 2 USD 40 coupons valid towards selected premium beverages (1 coupon per person; minimum USD 100 bill)
- 2 USD 20 coupons valid towards bathing suits at the gift ship (1 coupon per person)
- USD 20 coupon valid towards Dolphin Discovery & Ocean Riders activity (1 coupon per room)
- USD 20 coupon valid towards Cabo Adventures activities, including Swimming with Dolphins, Whale Shark Encounter, Luxury Day or Sunset Sailing, and Mountain Bike Adventure, Snorkel Sea Adventure (1 coupon per room)
- USD 10 coupon valid towards City Tour and Whale watching, City Tour with Sunset, or City Tour with Snorkeling (1 coupon per room)
- USD 20 coupon valid towards select Cactus ATV Tours (1 coupon per room)
- 2 USD 20 coupons valid towards massages and facials (1 coupon per service; cannot be combined with other promotions)
- 2 USD 10 coupons valid towards a spa manicure or pedicure (1 coupon per service)
- USD 15 coupon valid towards a car rental (1 coupon per room, based on regular price)