Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room-Work Area-Free Airport Shuttle
- 1 king
Hotel in Lansing near Michigan State Capitol
Located in the heart of Lansing, this hotel is within walking distance of Lansing Art Gallery, Michigan State Capitol, and Impression 5 Science Center. Also nearby are Telephone Pioneer Museum and Impression Five Science Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Hotel Lansing features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Radisson Hotel Lansing provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request).
Radisson Hotel Lansing is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business services
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Health club
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Audiovisual equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 256
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 929
- Secretarial services
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Capitol City Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.