Availability: Maritim Hotel Königswinter
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite (double use)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Classic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Junior Suite (single use)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
4.5-star luxury hotel in Koenigswinter with 2 restaurants
Situated in Koenigswinter, this luxury hotel is close to Sea Life Koenigswinter, Siebengebirgsmuseum, and Reptilien-Zoo. Also nearby are Drachenburg Palace and Dragon's Rock.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Maritim Hotel Königswinter features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Maritim Hotel Königswinter Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Maritim Hotel Königswinter provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Maritim Hotel Königswinter has designated areas for smoking.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Rheinterrasse - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Rheinische Stuff - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Maritim Hotel Königswinter Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 19.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.