Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Studio - Stay & Breakfast Package
- 1 double
Premier Studio - Stay & Breakfast Package
- 1 king
Deluxe Room, 1 Bedroom - Stay & Breakfast Package
- 1 king
4-star family-friendly aparthotel with an outdoor pool in Hanoi (Tay Ho)
This family-friendly aparthotel is located in Hanoi (Tay Ho), close to Hun Tiep Lake, Temple of Literature, and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Also nearby are Ho Chi Minh Museum and Presidential Palace.
In addition to a restaurant, Somerset West Lake Hanoi features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Somerset West Lake Hanoi provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the aparthotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A business center is on site at this 4-star property.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly aparthotel also offers a garden, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 90
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 8
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Climate control
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Shower/tub combination
- Separate dining area
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Somerset West Lake Hanoi has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.