Book your room at The Dragon Hotel
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel with a full-service spa in Hangzhou (West Lake)
This luxury hotel is located in Hangzhou (West Lake), close to Precious Stone Hill, West Lake, and Baopu Taoist Temple. Also nearby are Baochu Pagoda and West Lake Expo Museum.
Recreational amenities at The Dragon Hotel include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a train station pick-up service and a full-service spa.
Plasma televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature jetted bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, The Dragon Hotel features a marina and an indoor pool. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4300 square feet (4000 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
The Dragon Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 16
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 598
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1988
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Marina on site
- Conference space size (feet) - 4300
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Conference space size (meters) - 4000
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
D Cafe Buffet Restaurant - This buffet restaurant is located by the pool. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Grand Dragon Restaurant - Overlooking the pool and garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Veranda Restaurant - Overlooking the pool, this family restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
A marina and a health club are featured at the hotel. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Spa Village has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for The Dragon Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: CNY 115 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 550 (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 460 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Complimentary Lounge Access
Book a stay in an Executive or Suite room category and receive the following Executive Floor Lounge benefits:
- Daily breakfast (guests can also choose to take their breakfast in the D'Café)
- All-day tea/coffee, non-alcoholic drinks, refreshments and snacks
- Complimentary printing or photo-copying (up to 10 pages per day)
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access in the Lounge
- Complimentary pressing or laundry of 2 pieces per day (non-accumulative)
- Complimentary use of Executive Lounge meeting room for one hour per day (additional hours will be charged RMB 300 per hour)
- Complimentary DVD library