Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Standard Double Room
Standard Double Room
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Gloucester with a restaurant
Situated in Gloucester, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Gloucester Ski and Snowboard Centre, Rococo Gardens, and City Museum. Area attractions also include National Waterways Museum and Regiments of Gloucestershire Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Gloucester Bowden Hall Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and free parking.
All guestrooms include coffee/tea makers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of secretarial services and audiovisual equipment.
6 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
Dearmans Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.