Availability: ibis Beaune Centre
Beaune eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Beaune, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Marche Aux Vins Winery, Hotel Dieu, and Collegiate Church of Notre-Dame. Also nearby are Burgundy Wine Museum and Maison Alex Gambal Winery.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Beaune Centre features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Beaune Centre Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 60 square feet (6 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 6
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 60
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Ibis Beaune Centre has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
ibis Beaune Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.