Availability: Wyboston Lakes Hotel
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive Double Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa, in Bedford (Wyboston)
This golf hotel is located in Bedford (Wyboston), where area attractions include Paxton Pits Nature Reserve and Colmworth and North Bedfordshire Golf Club. Regional attractions also include Shuttleworth Collection and Swiss Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Wyboston Lakes Hotel features a golf course. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, espresso makers, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 24 December and 26 December.
Wyboston Lakes Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Wyboston Lakes Hotel features a golf course and an indoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
A business center is on site at this 3-star property. Event facilities measuring 17351.57 square feet (1612 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a health club, spa services, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner hotel. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Wyboston Lakes Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Golf course on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1612
- Number of meeting rooms - 64
- Conference space size (feet) - 17351.57
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2000
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Espresso maker
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Waterfront Restaurant - Overlooking the golf course and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including a health club. Other recreational amenities include an indoor pool.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Golfing on site
- Water skiing on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Y Spa has 11 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 11
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Wyboston Lakes Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that on Saturdays and Sundays the rooms are available from 3 p.m. until 11 p.m.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Facilities fee: GBP 7 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through IACC Green Star - Gold thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.