Book your room at Holiday Inn Milton Keynes - East M1, Jct. 14
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bed With Sofa Bed NonsmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
3-star hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Gullivers Land and within 6 mi (10 km) of Milton Keynes Theatre and Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre. Milton Keynes Museum and National Bowl are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Self parking is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, WiFi in public areas, and 24-hour room service.
All 52 rooms offer WiFi, sofa beds, and 24-hour room service. TVs, minibars, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). 6 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 4.95 GBP per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4.95 GBP per hour )
Free self parking
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Junction Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 8.50 and GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per stay
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu