Availability: Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools
Canmore's 2 Bedroom Mountain Chalet Property With Outdoor Pools
In the mountains
Situated in the mountains, Mystic Springs is close to Canmore's 150 unique stores, and 75 restaurants. The ultimate family location for world class outdoor mountain activities.
Hot Pools And Family Fun
At Mystic Springs Chalets and Hot Pools recreational amenities includes Canmores largest heated outdoor pool and hot tub. The property also features spa services and beautiful meeting space.
High Tech Entertainment
Each Chalet, comes with it's own Google TV which functions as your own computer, and HD TV. Ipod Docking stations are also included. Bring your own movies for the family, or borrow one from us.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Mystic Springs Chalets and Hot Pools provides a spa tub and a guest treadmill. This mountain chalet property offers spa services, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Business and concierge services are provided. Onsite parking and Wifi are complimentary. Mystic Springs Chalets and Hot Pools is a pet friendly and smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Arcade/game room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Ski storage
- Number of floors - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Health club
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Second bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms.
Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after 10 PM can use the complimentary phone located outside the front desk to call for security to check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The resort provides vacation-style housekeeping service. Suites are cleaned before guests arrive and upon departure. For stays of more than 3 nights, housekeeping service will be provided on the 4th day. Additional housekeeping services can be arranged; please inquire at check-in for further details.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 4.00 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.