Please enter your travel dates.
Two Bedroom Suite
- One King and One Double Bed
- Three Beds
- Three Beds
Canmore condo with a spa tub
Situated in the mountains, this condo is close to Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre, Canmore Golf and Curling Club, and Cross Zee Ranch. Also nearby are Silvertip Golf Course and Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park.
Canadian Rockies Chalets provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a computer station, free parking, and barbecue grills.
Guestrooms open to patios with mountain views and feature televisions with cable channels. Other amenities include kitchens and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Canadian Rockies Chalets features a spa tub, barbecue grills, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Canmore condo also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a fireplace in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Canadian Rockies Chalets is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Free parking
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 3
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Computer station
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Mountain view
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is from 4 PM till 10 PM.
If planning to arrive after 10 PM, guests must call the front desk prior to 10 PM, or use the call box outside the office door to contact Security.
Guests may contact the hotel using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay