Availability: Febri's Hotel & Spa
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Family QuintetMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
Mediterranean hotel in Kuta near Tuban Beach
Situated near the airport, in Kuta, this spa hotel is close to Tuban Beach, BIMC Hospital, and Honorary Consulate of Malaysia. Also nearby are Kuta Beach and Lippo Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Febri's Hotel & Spa features a spa tub. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Febri's Hotel & Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Febri's Hotel & Spa features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Mediterranean hotel also offers a children's pool, a steam room, and spa services. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is complimentary to guests (available on request). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Febri's Hotel & Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Computer station
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Coffee shop or café
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2005
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa services on site
- Children's pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Memory foam mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Febris Restaurant - This poolside family restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and complimentary bicycles.
Children under 9 years old are not allowed in the spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Febris Spa has 10 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Febri's Hotel & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
Please note: In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 31, 2014 (from midnight March 30, 2014 to early morning April 1, 2014). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 31, 2014.
Hotel is legally obliged to switch off the air-conditioner when room is unattended due to general electricity shortage in Kuta - Bali, particularly to unknown check-in time. Airport taxis are readily available with every flight arrival. They are now managed by Denpasar Airport Authority and are very reliable. Its taxi counter is located next to the arrival exit gate. Taxi fare from the airport is fixed and must be pre-paid at the taxi counter. Guests should provide the full hotel address at the counter. The fare to the hotel is less than USD 6 for a 10-minute drive. According to local regulations, every hotel guest must be registered and credit card/cash guarantee for incidentals must be settled upon check-in. Hotel security guards will assist the registration for check-in after 10:30 PM and incidental guarantee settlement shall be completed in the morning during breakfast time.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: USD 30 per night (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 9 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Audubon Green Leaf Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Book a stay in a "Family Room" or in a "Quadruple Room" room category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- A free upgrade to 2 adjoining "Standard Room" room categories