Ohiwa Explorer Guided Tour
Duration: 4 hours: Longer tours are available by arrangement
Sunset tour: Sunset tours avaiable by arrangement. Starting times vary with the sunset throughout the year.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transport
- Infant seats available
- Transport is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: Suppliers and travellers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/30/2020 - 10/18/2022Monday - Sunday:08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kutarere Wharf Road, Bay of Plenty 3198, New Zealand
Ohiwa Harbour is a natural inlet on the Bay of Plenty coast. It’s a unique natural environment with a fascinating history of both Māori and European settlement and activity.
Our two and a half hour guided tours offer you an insight into this beautiful harbour and its many islands and teh chance to participate in pest species control, thereby contributing to the health and well being of the local flora and fauna.
Duration: 15 minutes