Nagoya Custom Full Day Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
Public Transport 08:00
Bus, Trains or other: Bus, Trains or other
This tour includes public transport costs with your tour expert (1 tour guide only). All transport
Chartered Vehicle 08:00
Private Car : This tour includes private chartered vehicle (1 driver) with a tour expert (1 tour guide). All transport costs included.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transport
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- While most places we visit may be non-smoking establishments, there are some places along the way that may allow smoking in designated areas.
- Children that are age 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult that is age 18 or older.
- With many options and attractions to choose from in the city, it may seem easier to just choose a set tour that’s already available out there, but after you book this Custom Tour, we’ll work closely with you on designing the perfect tour that is only for you. To make it easier for you, after the tour is booked, you’ll receive a Custom Tour form with various potential options and themes for you to easily choose from. We’ll also consider all your preferences: whether you are into Japanese culture, history, food, nature and scenery, seasonal experiences such as Winter Illuminations, or other, you’ll be able to easily make your selections and identify any spots on your wish-list before we start planning away for you.
- As for mode of transport, you’ll have the option to choose public transport option (utilising the excellent train and bus systems) or the private vehicle option (with a meticulously clean and comfortable chartered vehicle with personal driver) to take you around the city for your own comfort. The choice is yours. We are just here to make the planning and arranging process easy for you.
- Price: Select number of people under Booking Request for pricing
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- What if I’ve visited this city before on a previous trip?
- Every city in Japan has a lot to offer. There are many aspects to the city and many hidden and local spots that you may not have seen or heard of before. In the Custom Tour form that will be sent to you after your booking, you’ll be able to let us know of any attractions you have already visited and would not like to see again on this tour. We will carefully review your requests and will create an itinerary based on your preferences.
- Why am I charged a service fee if I make a cancellation after you started planning the trip?
- Organising and planning a trip requires a lot of time and if we have made reservations on your behalf, it may be very challenging to cancel some booking requests. Once we receive your booking and your answers from the Custom Tour form, we will begin putting together your Itinerary Sheet and will start arranging your tour guide, buying tickets, making reservations at venues for your tour, etc.
- If you cancel the tour any time after we have sent you the custom Itinerary Sheet, the service fee of 15% of your total tour cost will be non-refundable.
- If your cancellation falls within the fees applied to the Standard Cancellation Policy, the service fee of 15% will no longer take effect. You will only be responsible for the cancellation fee specified in the Standard Cancellation Policy. Please carefully review the terms and conditions specified on the checkout page.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 8:00 AM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nagoya Castle, 1-1 Honmaru, Naka, Nagoya 460-0031 Aichi Prefecture
Nagoya Castle is a Japanese castle located in Nagoya, central Japan. During the Edo period, Nagoya Castle was the heart of one of the most important castle towns in Japan
Pass By: Atsuta Jingumae Shotengai, 3-1-3 Jingu, Atsuta-ku, Nagoya 456-0031 Aichi Prefecture
Atsuta Shrine is a Shinto shrine traditionally believed to have been established during the reign of Emperor Keikō located in Atsuta-ku, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture in Japan.
Pass By: Tokugawa Garden, 1001 Tokugawacho, Higashi-ku, Nagoya 461-0023 Aichi Prefecture
The Tokugawa Garden is a Japanese garden in the city of Nagoya, central Japan. It is located next to the Tokugawa Art Museum.
Pass By: Nagoya Port, Irifune, Minato-ku, Nagoya 455-0032 Aichi Prefecture
south of Nagoya's city centre, is one of Japan's largest ports. One part of the port, the Garden Pier, has been redeveloped in recent years as a leisure district and offers an aquarium, shopping centre, amusement park, museums and green space.
Pass By: Nagoya City Science Museum, 2-17-1, Sakae, Naka, Nagoya 460-0008 Aichi Prefecture
The Nagoya City Science Museum features a characteristic giant silver globe, which houses one of the world's largest planetariums.
Pass By: Hosho-in (Osu Kannon), 2-21-47, Osu, Naka, Nagoya 460-0011 Aichi Prefecture
The temple was originally built in about the year 1333 in Ōsu-gō, Nagaoka village, in Owari Province, which is currently known as the city of Hashima in Gifu Prefecture.
Pass By: Koran Valley, Iimori Asukecho, Toyota 444-2424 Aichi Prefecture
Korankei is a valley near Nagoya reputed to be one of the best spots for autumn colours in the Chubu Region.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payment for service charge and add-ons
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Nagoya Aichi
- Nagoya, Aichi, Japan Traveler pickup is offered If guests are already in Nagoya, the tour guide will pick up the guest at their hotel (if it's within the city center). If not, pick-up location will be provided to the guest before the tour date (the pick-up location will likely be at a convenient location, such as a train station). More details will be provided after booking.
- Nagoya Aichi