Cleaning and safety practices
- Unlimited access to Lisbon's public transport system
- Entry to 37 museums, attractions & UNESCO-listed sites
- Skip-the-line at Mosterio dos Jerónimos Archaeology Museum
- Sites include Travelling to Sintra, Cascais.
- Guidebook & discounts at participating shops
Valid for 24 Hours, Card in Multilingual
Guidebook in English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish. Take advantage of admission to 37 museums.monuments and attractions, unlimited travel on Lisbon city public transport, discounts on entrance fees and shops, and a city guidebook.
2-Day, Card in Multilingual
Audio guide in English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish. Take advantage of admission to 37 museums, monuments and attractions, unlimited travel on Lisbon city public transport, discounts on entrance fees and shops, and a city guidebook.
3-Day, Card in Multilingual
Audio guide in English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish. Take advantage of admission to 37 museums.monuments and attractions, unlimited travel on Lisbon city public transport, discounts on entrance fees and shops, a city guidebook.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary at most attractions.
- Each attraction may be visited once.
- Hours of operation of attractions and museums vary; please check before you go.
What you can expect
The Lisbon Card gives you the freedom to explore the city at your own leisure for 24, 48, or 72 hours. Enjoy unlimited travel on Lisbon's public transport systems, and take advantage of included admission to some of the city's top museums and attractions.
Uncover the best Lisbon has to offer and travel around town like a local as you use your Lisbon Card to hop on city buses, trams, metros, and funicular cars. Zip to hilly mountain town of Sintra, visit the chic village of Cascais, and soak up elevated looks at the city on Lisbon's famous funiculars.
Along the way, enjoy admission to top attractions, such as Lisbon Story centre, Augusta Arch, Belém Tower, Jeronimos Monastery (fast track for the Lisbon card holders) , Batalha Monastery, National Pantheon, Alcobaça Monastery, Mafra National Palace, and more. With your Lisbon Card, discounts are also available on attractions such as Pena Palace, Queluz Palace, Vila Palace and Quinta da Regaleira in Sintra, Fado Museum, Lisbon Oceanário, the Discoveries Monument, and Calouste Gulbenkian Museum, as well as on the Fertagus train to Lisbon South bank - Setubal
Lisbon card includes admission to the following:
- Lisboa Story Centre
- Rua Augusta Arch
- Pilar 7- 25th April Bridge experience
- Interpretative Centre of the History of Codfish
- Monastery of Jerónimos
- Belém Tower
- Eléctrico 28
- Sintra Myths and Legends
- The National Coach Museum
- National Museum of Ancient Art
- The Palace of Mafra
- The Santa Justa Lift
- Portuguese Railways - CP Sintra Cascais lines
- CARRIS – Public Transport
- Casa-Museu Dr. Anastácio Gonçalves
- Convent of Christ
- Estufa Fria
- Monastery of Batalha
- Monastery of Alcobaça
- MAAT - Art, Architecture and Technology museum
- Museum of Music
- Lisbon Museum - Pimenta Palace
- Lisbon Museum - Museu Antonio
- Lisbon Museum - Teatro Romano
- The Air Museum
- The Chiado Museum
- National Archaeology Museum
- National Azulejo Museum
- National Museum of Ethnology
- The National Museum of Theatre and Dance
- The National Costume Museum
- Bordalo Pinheiro Museum
- Ajuda National Palace
- National Pantheon
Cleaning and safety practices
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided