Cleaning and safety practices
Visit Atsuta Shrine, one of the largest Shinto shrines
Visit both Osu Kanon Temple or Osu Shopping Arcade
Visit Oasis 21, the futuristic-looking landmark in Nagoya
Have a photo stop at iconic Nagoya TV Tower
End the tour with some fun at Sunshine Sakae mall
What's included, what's not
One-way pick-up transfer from accommodation in Nagoya city to start the tour (Door to Door)
Half day tour from Nagoya (Atsuta Shrine, Osu Kanon Temple, Osu Shopping Arcade, Oasis 21 and etc)
Written information guide on the tour
Food and drinks
Hotel drop off after end of the tour
Admission ticket or entrance fee for attractions if required
Know before you book
Lead Passenger email address, mobile phone, name who reserves hotel room.
Ages of each passenger
Hotel name with full address in Nagoya city
Hotel check in date
All child rate same as adult rate
What you can expect
Get oriented at Nagoya city with this small group drive tour including hotel pick-up.
- Great orientation for first-time visitors
- See iconic sites and historic buildings
Within this half day tour, guests able to experience Japan’s culture and visit Nagoya’s famous sites. Guests also gain ideas & information on the attractions which useful if they like to explore the city in more depth later.
This is a comfortable tour which is suitable especially for both elderlies and young children as there is not much walking required. Along the rides, Cherry Tomato coach will pass by many beautiful spots for guests to enjoy the sceneries and to take pictures. We specially designed the tour to start from 10.00 am as it’s not too early nor too late for guests to enjoy this city tour.
- Visit Atsuta Shrine, one of the largest Shinto shrines in Japan (40 min). The spacious grounds of Atsuta Shrine are well-wooded with narrow streams & populated with huge camphor trees which included a 1,300 year old giant camphor tree.
- Visit both Osu Kanon Temple or Osu Shopping Arcade (45 min). Osu shopping arcade is Nagoya’s answer to Akihabara. In contrast, Osu Kannon Temple offers a sense of calm and spiritual retreat the moment you pass through its outer gates. The attractions are its giant red paper lantern where worshippers can tie small paper notes with wishes to the holding wires or visit its famous library with over 15,000 Japanese and Chinese Buddhist texts.
- Visit Oasis 21! Be awed with the futuristic-looking landmark of Oasis 21 as its modern architecture is symbolised by its large glass roof called Spaceship-Aqua that floats in the sky. (25 minutes).
- Have a photo stop at iconic Nagoya TV Tower, the symbol of Nagoya. Rising high above with 180 m tall, is the oldest TV tower in Japan completed in 1954. It has been said that this electric tower closely resembles the Eiffel Tower!
- End the tour with some fun at Sunshine Sakae where you will have free time. It’s a busy mall including Nagoya’s version of Ramen Museum. The main attraction of the mall is its Sky Boat Ferris Wheel.
Travel back to hotel on your own and you may challenge by using the subway trains. We will provide information for you to travel from Sakae to your hotel by train.
Driver will pick you up from your hotel in Nagoya City. Actual pick up time and meeting point will be advised in a Departure Notice, that will be faxed one day before service date.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required