Overview of Beachfront Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, Sea View, Beachfront
Beachside Unit (No Sea View)
King Apartment, Sea View, Beachfront
About this area
Located in Whitianga, Beachfront Resort is in a rural location and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Buffalo Beach and Mercury Bay. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, snorkelling and sailing adventures can be found near the property. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our Whitianga travel guide
- Buffalo Beach - 1 min walk
- Lost Spring Thermal Pools - 2 min drive
- Dive Zone Whitianga - 3 min drive
- Simpsons Beach - 3 min drive
- Flaxmill Bay Camp Grounds - 41 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 0.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 30.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great accommodation with views
Good location, great access to the beach. Close to shops. Very comfortable and great views.