- Whanganui Museum
- 14 min walk
- Sarjeant Gallery
- 16 min walk
- Watt Fountain
- 17 min walk
- Whanganui (WAG)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Raceway Motel is located in Whanganui. Whanganui Museum and Sarjeant Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Ward Observatory and Memorial Tower. Durie Hill Elevator and Bason Botanic Gardens are also worth visiting.Visit our Whanganui travel guide
- Whanganui Museum - 14 min walk
- Sarjeant Gallery - 16 min walk
- Queens Park - 17 min walk
- Watt Fountain - 17 min walk
- Moutoa Gardens - 2 min drive
- Whanganui (WAG) - 9 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 12.50 and NZD 18.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Raceway Motel Whanganui
- Raceway Whanganui
- Raceway Motel Wanganui
- Raceway Wanganui
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great little spot and super clean. Wonderful hosts.