- Whanganui Museum
- 17 min walk
- Sarjeant Gallery
- 18 min walk
- Queens Park
- 19 min walk
- Whanganui (WAG)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Whanganui, Quality Inn Collegiate is connected to the convention centre. Whanganui Museum and Sarjeant Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Ward Observatory and Memorial Tower. Durie Hill Elevator and Bason Botanic Gardens are also worth visiting.Visit our Whanganui travel guide
- Whanganui Museum - 17 min walk
- Watt Fountain - 18 min walk
- Sarjeant Gallery - 18 min walk
- Queens Park - 19 min walk
- Moutoa Gardens - 2 min drive
- Whanganui (WAG) - 10 min drive
About this property
Quality Inn Collegiate
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Quality Inn Collegiate Wanganui
- Quality Inn Collegiate
- Quality Collegiate Wanganui
- Quality Collegiate
- Quality Inn Collegiate Whanganui
- Quality Collegiate Whanganui
- Wanganui Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Wanganui
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Not worth the price you pay for the property. Much better to stay in Aotea lodge, it is beautiful and reasonable price