- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Whanganui Museum
- 17 min walk
- Sarjeant Gallery
- 18 min walk
- Queens Park
- 19 min walk
- Whanganui (WAG)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Whanganui, Kingsgate Hotel The Avenue Wanganui is in the city centre. Watt Fountain and Queens Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Durie Hill Elevator and Bason Botanic Gardens.
- Whanganui Museum - 17 min walk
- Watt Fountain - 17 min walk
- Sarjeant Gallery - 18 min walk
- Queens Park - 19 min walk
- Virginia Lake - 2 min drive
- Whanganui (WAG) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mixx Craft Beer Bar – Bar with a bar. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
- Estrella Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Kingsgate Hotel The Avenue Wanganui
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities