Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Washington hotel in Dupont Circle, near White House
Popular property highlights
Located in Dupont Circle, this luxury hotel is steps away from Anderson House Museum and Phillips Collection. George Washington University and White House are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a health club and a bar/lounge. Wired Internet in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business centre, valet parking and concierge services.
All 259 rooms feature comforts such as pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, while conveniences include fridges and coffee makers. IPod docking stations and wireless Internet access (surcharge) are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.
The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1927
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 259
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay films
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cots/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Capitol Room – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and only serves breakfast.
Fairfax Grille & Lounge – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 45.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
- Breakfast fee: between USD15 and USD25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD49.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD45.00 per night
- Fairfax Embassy Row Washington D.C. Hotel
- Fairfax Embassy Row Washington D.C.
We should mention
Up to 3 children aged 16 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.