- Anderson House Museum
- 1 min walk
- Phillips Collection
- 1 min walk
- DC Cafe
- 1 min walk
- Scion Restaurant
- 2 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the city centre, The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C. is in Washington's Dupont Circle neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. White House and Lincoln Memorial are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Dupont Circle Station is just steps away and Farragut North Station is 13 minutes by foot.Visit our Washington travel guide
- Anderson House Museum - 1 min walk
- Phillips Collection - 1 min walk
- Dupont Circle - 5 min walk
- George Washington University - 16 min walk
- White House - 2 min drive
- Dupont Circle Station - 3 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 18 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 21 min drive
- The Sally — 1 min walk
- The Market — 1 min walk
- DC Cafe - 1 min walk
- Scion Restaurant - 2 min walk
- Emissary - 2 min walk
About this property
The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.74 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fairfax Embassy Row Washington D.C. Hotel
- Fairfax Embassy Row Washington D.C.
- Fairfax D.C. Hotel
- Fairfax D.C.
- The Fairfax at Embassy Row Washington D.C.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
At breakfast they ran out of cereal. Restaurant was not open Sunday evening. They said that s wine reception was part of the “resort fee” but It was not available on Saturday or Sunday evenings.