- 2 min walk
- Ford's Theater
- 5 min walk
- Cure Bar and Bistro
- 1 min walk
- Grand Slam
- 1 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Grand Hyatt Washington is in an area with good shopping. International Spy Museum and National Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Center Station is 4 minutes by foot and Gallery Place Chinatown Station is 7 minutes.
- CityCenterDC - 2 min walk
- Ford's Theater - 5 min walk
- International Spy Museum - 7 min walk
- Capital One Arena - 9 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 12 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 3 min drive
- Center Station - 4 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 14 min drive
- Cure Bar and Bistro — 1 min walk
- Cabinet — 1 min walk
- Cure Bar and Bistro - 1 min walk
- Grand Slam - 1 min walk
- Zephyr Deli - 1 min walk
About this property
Grand Hyatt Washington
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 22.99 per accommodation, per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 42.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 60.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities