- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Regent Warsaw Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Twin Room
About this area
Located in Warsaw's Srodmiescie neighbourhood, Regent Warsaw Hotel is in the city centre and near the airport. Copernicus Science Centre and Warsaw Uprising Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Palace of Culture and Science and Royal Castle. Travelling with kids? Make time for Warsaw Zoo, or head to an event or a match at National Stadium. Boat tours offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Warsaw travel guide
- Laznieki Park - 16 min walk
- Polish Army Museum - 4 min drive
- U.S. Embassy - 5 min drive
- National Museum - 8 min drive
- Warsaw University of Technology - 8 min drive
- Warsaw Gdanska Station - 9 min drive
- Centrum Station - 12 min drive
- Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin) - 12 min drive
About this property
Regent Warsaw Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 85 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 120 per vehicle
- Self-parking fee: PLN 70.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: PLN 60 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean,nice people,very helpful when you asked for anything