Overview of Mercure Warszawa Centrum
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city centre, Mercure Warszawa Centrum is in Warsaw's Srodmiescie neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Palace of Culture and Science and Royal Castle are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Blue City and Old Town Market Place. Check out an event or a game at National Stadium, and consider making time for Warsaw Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Golden Terraces - 4 min walk
- Palace of Culture and Science - 8 min walk
- Warsaw University of Technology - 18 min walk
- Tomb of Unknown Soldier - 20 min walk
- Holy Cross Church - 3 min drive
- Warsaw Central Station - 5 min walk
- Centrum Station - 10 min walk
- Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Winestone – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Brasserie – Brasserie offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast.
About this property
Mercure Warszawa Centrum
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of PLN 50 per pet, per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 72 for adults and PLN 36 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 100 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: PLN 89 per day
- Pet fee: PLN 50 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mercure Warszawa Centrum Hotel Warsaw
- Mercure Warszawa Centrum Hotel
- Mercure Warszawa Centrum Warsaw
- Mercure Warszawa Centrum
Good for children , great location , helpful staff, clear