- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Bellotto
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Apartment, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located near the beach, Hotel Bellotto is in Old Town neighbourhood and is connected to the convention centre. Copernicus Science Centre and Warsaw Uprising Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Royal Castle and Old Town Market Place. Check out an event or a game at National Stadium, and consider making time for Warsaw Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Warsaw travel guide
- Sigismund's Column - 3 min walk
- Royal Castle - 4 min walk
- St. John's Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Presidential Palace - 6 min walk
- Old Town Market Place - 7 min walk
- Warsaw Wschodnia Station - 5 min drive
- Centrum Station - 6 min drive
- Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin) - 22 min drive
- Focaccia — 1 min walk
- Miodowa — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 79 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 120 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: PLN 120 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Just perfect, clean, elegant, near all Palaces and historical center. The staff goes beyond the extra mile. We loved it!!