- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hit Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
About this area
Located in Warsaw's Praga Polnoc neighbourhood, Hit Hotel is near a metro station and near the beach. Copernicus Science Centre and Warsaw Uprising Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Old Town Market Place and Blue City. Check out an event or a game at National Stadium, and consider making time for Warsaw Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Warsaw Zoo - 12 min walk
- University of Warsaw Library - 3 min drive
- Copernicus Science Centre - 3 min drive
- Castle Square - 5 min drive
- Royal Castle - 5 min drive
- Centrum Station - 6 min drive
- Warsaw Wschodnia Station - 16 min walk
- Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin) - 17 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 29 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: PLN 40 per day
- Pet fee: PLN 30 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 80 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The room was clean and good. Also there was a TV in the room. Everything was super!