- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Waihi Arts Centre & Museum
- 3 min walk
- Gold-mining Museum and Art Gallery
- 3 min walk
- Gilmour Reserve
- 10 min walk
- Tauranga (TRG)
- 50 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Waihi Motel is located in Waihi. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Karangahake Gorge and Whangamata Beach, while Waihi Arts Centre & Museum and Gold-mining Museum and Art Gallery are cultural highlights.Visit our Waihi travel guide
- Waihi Arts Centre & Museum - 3 min walk
- Gold-mining Museum and Art Gallery - 3 min walk
- Gilmour Reserve - 10 min walk
- Martha Mine - 10 min walk
- Waihi Waterlily Gardens - 6 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 98 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Waihi Motel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very nice motel
Very nice motel room, very welcoming.