Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront hostel for sun and fun
Popular property highlights
This Waihau Bay hostel is on the beach, 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Maraehako Bay Beach, and within 12 mi (20 km) of Te Kaha Beach and Waihau Bay Beach. Omaio Beach is 17.1 mi (27.6 km) away.
Guests at this beach hostel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as barbecue grills and a picnic area.
Rooms offer WiFi and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Maraehako Bay Retreat - Hostel
This Waihau Bay hostel has its very own private beach. Maraehako Bay Retreat - Hostel features spa services, a terrace, and barbecue grills. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach hostel also offers a garden, a picnic area, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- On private beach
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Free self parking
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 5 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 5 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
- Shared bathroom
- Limited housekeeping
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Shared/communal kitchen
Recreational amenities at the hostel include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving on site
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Maraehako Bay Retreat Hostel Waihau Bay
- Maraehako Bay Retreat Hostel
- Maraehako Bay Retreat Waihau Bay
- Maraehako Bay Retreat
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.