The location was fantastic. It was right off the water taxi and had lots of shopping, restaurants, a gallery, a gondola, and a pharmacy nearby. It had a beautiful little patio outside to have your coffee or wine at. And us located right on the grand canal.
- Ca' d'Oro
- 1 min walk
- Rialto Bridge
- 8 min walk
- Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo
- 9 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 63 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Ca' d'Oro - 1 min walk
- Rialto Bridge - 8 min walk
- Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 9 min walk
- Venetian Ghetto - 11 min walk
- Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 15 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 17 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 59 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 63 min drive
- Where to eat
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
This hotel features a bar/lounge, concierge services and dry cleaning. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, express check-in and express check-out are on-site. All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and hairdryers. For a bit of entertainment, guests will have flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include safes and phones.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pesaro Palace Hotel Venice
- Pesaro Palace Hotel
- Pesaro Palace Venice
- Pesaro Palace
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 7:00 AM–10:30 AM
- 1 bar
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital channels
- In-room safe
Where to eat