Get an overview of this hotelVenice townhouse accommodation in Cannaregio, near Rialto Bridge
Popular property highlights
Located in Cannaregio, this townhouse accommodation is within a 15-minute walk of Guglie Bridge and Ca' d'Oro. Rialto Bridge and St. Mary of the Friars are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This townhouse accommodation features WiFi in public areas, meeting rooms, and tour/ticket assistance. Buffet breakfast is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 6 rooms offer WiFi, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, hair dryers, and safes.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Palazzo Cendon Il Piano Nobile
Town House Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Multilingual staff
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Free breakfast
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Train station nearby
Town House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Palazzo Cendon Il Piano Nobile
- Palazzo Cendon Il Piano Nobile Condo
- Palazzo Cendon Il Piano Nobile Condo Venice
- Palazzo Cendon Il Piano Nobile Venice
- Palazzo Cendon Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 May to 15 October.