- Venetian Ghetto
- 5 min walk
- Ca' d'Oro
- 9 min walk
- Bar Froggy
- 1 min walk
- Osteria Al Mariner
- 2 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the historical district, Hotel ai Mori d'Oriente is in Venice's Cannaregio neighbourhood, a walkable area with great airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale, while La Fenice Opera House and Palazzo Grassi are cultural highlights. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Venice travel guide
4.8/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (413 reviews)
- Quiet (390 reviews)
- Safe (351 reviews)
- Venetian Ghetto - 5 min walk
- Grand Canal - 6 min walk
- Ca' d'Oro - 9 min walk
- Rialto Bridge - 17 min walk
- San Cassiano - 17 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 13 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 13 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 17 min drive
- Bar Froggy - 1 min walk
- Osteria Al Mariner - 2 min walk
- Anice Stellato - 2 min walk
- Osteria l'Orto dell'Orto - 2 min walk
- Ai 40 Ladroni - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel ai Mori d'Oriente
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel ai Mori d'Oriente Venice
- Hotel ai Mori d'Oriente
- ai Mori d'Oriente Venice
- ai Mori d'Oriente
- Ai Mori d Oriente Hotel
- Ai Mori d Oriente Venice
- Hotel Ai Mori Doriente
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very Clean, off the beaten path, quiet at night , Very friendly staff, all round excellent stay,