- Richmond Night Market
- 4 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 5 min drive
- Vancouver General Hospital
- 12 min drive
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, Hampton Inn by Hilton Vancouver-Airport/Richmond is in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at VanDusen Botanical Garden and Queen Elizabeth Park, while Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Richmond Night Market - 4 min walk
- Vancouver General Hospital - 12 min drive
- Queen Elizabeth Park - 12 min drive
- Granville Island Public Market - 15 min drive
- TELUS World of Science - 16 min drive
- Bridgeport Station - 8 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 16 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 5 min drive
About this property
Hampton Inn by Hilton Vancouver-Airport/Richmond
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
All good no issues a very good experience. Will go back again.