- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Richmond Night Market
- 4 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 6 min drive
- Vancouver General Hospital
- 14 min drive
- Granville Island Public Market
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Vancouver, Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel is in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at VanDusen Botanical Garden and Queen Elizabeth Park, while Orpheum Theater and Queen Elizabeth Theatre are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Richmond Night Market - 4 min drive
- Vancouver General Hospital - 14 min drive
- Granville Island Public Market - 20 min drive
- BC Place Stadium - 21 min drive
- TELUS World of Science - 22 min drive
- Marine Drive Station - 18 min walk
- Vancouver Pacific Central Station - 23 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- White Spot Restaurant – Family restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
Convenient, afffordiable airport hotel with a good restaurant and