Overview of Mandara Villa Bali by eCommerceLoka
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
5 Bedrooms with Private Pool Villa
About this area
This villa is located in Ungasan. Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park and Bali Nusa Dua Theater are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Beachwalk Shopping Center and Eat Street. Waterbom Bali and Circus Waterpark are also worth visiting.
- Melasti Beach - 21 min drive
- Jimbaran Beach - 25 min drive
- Balangan Beach - 30 min drive
- Bingin Beach - 35 min drive
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park - 35 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 38 min drive
About this property
Mandara Villa Bali by eCommerceLoka
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 250000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve high chair. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.