- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Wenara Bali Bungalow
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Garden View
Double Room, Pool View
About this area
Located in Ubud, Wenara Bali Bungalow is in the city centre. Komaneka Fine Art Gallery and Puri Lukisan Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Ubud Traditional Art Market. Bali Zoo and Bali Bird Park are not to be missed.Visit our Ubud travel guide
- Ubud Monkey Forest - 4 min walk
- Komaneka Fine Art Gallery - 7 min walk
- Ubud Traditional Art Market - 14 min walk
- Ubud Royal Palace - 15 min walk
- Puri Lukisan Museum - 18 min walk
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 83 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Indonesian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
Wenara Bali Bungalow
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 300000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.