- Omoide Yokocho
- 6 min walk
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 15 min walk
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
- 18 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Omoide Yokocho - 6 min walk
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 15 min walk
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 18 min walk
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 5 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 5 min drive
- Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 2 min walk
- Higashi-shinjuku Station - 10 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Common cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- AsahiBeerFront – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
APA Hotel Shinjuku Kabukicho Tower
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a microwave in a common area, dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk. All 620 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with first-run films, and comforts such as premium bedding and down comforters. Fridges, electric kettles and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1800 and JPY 2000 for adults, and JPY 1100 and JPY 1300 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- APA Hotel Shinjuku Kabukicho Tower
- APA Hotel Kabukicho Tower
- APA Shinjuku Kabukicho Tower
- APA Kabukicho Tower
- Apa Hotel Shinjuku-Kabukicho Tower Tokyo
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–9:30 AM: JPY 1800-2000 for adults and JPY 1100-1300 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
Where to eat