Overview of Huka Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
The Owners Cottage
The Alan Pye Cottage
Cottage, 4 Bedrooms (The Owners)
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms (Alan Pye)
About this area
Located in Taupo, Huka Lodge is on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Huka Falls and Lake Taupo. Wairakei Natural Thermal Valley and Taupo Bungy are also worth visiting. Parasailing and rafting offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Huka Falls - 8 min walk
- Wairakei International Golf Course - 4 min drive
- Golf Club Taupo - 7 min drive
- Spa Thermal Park - 8 min drive
- Craters of the Moon - 15 min drive
- Taupo (TUO) - 18 min drive
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- Huka Lodge is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveller Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Riverside room was lovely. Property was gorgeous. Loved every precious minute of our stay. Can’t wait to return.