- Museo O'Higginiano
- 10 min walk
- Talca Cathedral
- 13 min walk
- Plaza de Armas
- 13 min walk
- Talca (TLX-Panguilemo)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Talca, EcoHotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Museo O'Higginiano and Villa Cultural Huilquilemu are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Plaza Victoria and Plaza de Armas.
- Museo O'Higginiano - 10 min walk
- Talca Cathedral - 13 min walk
- Plaza Victoria - 13 min walk
- Plaza de Armas - 13 min walk
- Estadio Fiscal de Talca - 3 min drive
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 155 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- EcoHotel Hotel Talca
- EcoHotel Hotel
- EcoHotel Talca
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The Eco Hotel is a conveniently located hotel in Talca with basic but spacious rooms. Reasonably quiet, inspite being on a major boulevard, and sporting a young, helpful staff. The hotel restaurant was surprisingly good, and stays open late. The breakfast buffet also had a good variety of options. This is a nice option for both business travelers and those wanting to overnight South of Santiago while enroute to the Lake District.