Book your room at Hotel Sunroute Takadanobaba
Get an overview of this hotelTokyo hotel in Takadanobaba with restaurant and 24-hour front desk
Located in Takadanobaba, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Toyama Park and within 3 mi (5 km) of Meiji Jingu Shrine and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Yasukuni Shrine are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, conference rooms, and dry cleaning. Wired Internet in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free wired Internet and in-room massages. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include refrigerators, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. Event facilities measuring 32 square feet (3 square meters) include conference space. This Tokyo hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 32
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 1980
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Timber - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1050 per person (approximately)
- Hotel Sunroute Takadanobaba
- Hotel Sunroute Takadanobaba Tokyo
- Hotel Takadanobaba
- Sunroute Hotel Takadanobaba
- Sunroute Takadanobaba
- Sunroute Takadanobaba Hotel
- Sunroute Takadanobaba Tokyo
- Takadanobaba Hotel
- Takadanobaba Sunroute Hotel
- Sunroute Takadanobaba Hotel Shinjuku, Tokyo
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.